Here is a link to TV on MY SIDE http://tvonmyside.com/
Channel Guide | Remote Guide | Package Pricing | Package Breakdown | Remote Storage DVR Users Guide | Remote Control Setup | Amino Remote Diagram | Willow Remote Diagram
Effective at 6 pm on Monday, February 29, 2016, the TV channel H2 (channel 337) will become VICELAND. This channel is in our Total package. The content of this new channel is drastically different from H2, and the programming may not be in line with what you have come to expect from H2. H2’s higher rated series such as “Ancient Aliens”, “Modern Marvels”, and “The Universe” are moving to History Channel. Other content will be discontinued.
Colo Telephone Co and Skitter TV are required to continue to carry this channel due to contract obligations. However, customers can put parental controls in place to block the programming for shows with a certain rating. Here are the instructions to complete this process:
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Scroll to Settings and press the ok button on your remote.
- Scroll to Account and press the ok button on your remote.
- Scroll to Rating PIN and press the ok button on your remote.
- In the first field, enter your desired PIN. This will be the pin you enter each time a program requires it.
- In the second field, enter your PIN again.
- In the third field, enter your password (the default is 1234)
- In the fourth field, choose whether or not you’d like this feature enabled.
- In the fifth field, (PIN Protected Rating) choose the level of show rating that should not require a pin. The pin will be required for any level higher than what you select. Example: if you choose TV 14, it will require the PIN on R and TVMA.Please note, this feature will not work on programs that have a rating of “NR” (not rated). These instructions will allow you to set a pin that must be entered to watch a show with a certain rating, but it will not block the channel from the guide. If you have issues with these instructions, please call our office, and we will help you through the process.There are ways to voice concern with VICELAND and it’s programming by utilizing one or all of the following options:
- www.H2nowViceland.com is a website provided by A+E Networks that explains the change in the channel. They have a questions section at the bottom of the page that you can let your voice be heard.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an email that looks for feedback on A+E programming.
- A+E has both a Facebook and Twitteraccount through which people can voice their displeasure.
Premium Movie Channels
- Starz (6 Channels) – $9.99/month
- Encore (8 Channels) – $5.99/month
- Starz/Encore Package – $12.98/month
Digital TV Troubleshooting
If you are a Colo Telephone Digital TV subscriber and you have trouble with “no information available” on your Channel Guide or “no sound” on your TV – before calling our office try resetting your set-top box by unplugging the power cord on the back of the box for 30-60 seconds then plug it back in. Most of the time this process will reset your set-top box and the trouble goes away. Please call 377-2204 if this does not resolve the problem.
*Note: Internet & IPTV trouble will be repaired next business day.
*Please note: A Colo Telephone Company service call is $60.00/hour with a $30.00 minimum charge.