Here is a link to TV on MY SIDE http://tvonmyside.com/
Channel Guide | My DVR | Remote Guide | Package Pricing | Package Breakdown | Remote Storage DVR Users Guide | Remote Control Setup | Amino Remote Diagram | Willow Remote Diagram
Dec 30, 2016
Dear Skitter TV Subscriber,
Skitter is committed to offering you the best programming and most attractive channel lineups at the best value. Along those lines, we are announcing the following additions and changes to our channel lineups, effective February 1, 2017:
- We are adding Bloomberg and Tennis Channel in both Prime and Total packages
- The following stations, previously available only in the Total package, will now be available in both the Prime and Total packages:
- Nat Geo Wild
- SEC Network
- FX Movie
- Availability of new Premium channels:
HBO / Cinemax (Jan. 2017)
Showtime / The Movie Channel (Q1 2017)
- TV Everywhere (Jan. 2017)
Same user account and password for all content provider apps
Access granted based on subscribed packages
Includes Premium channel Apps
Free for first year
- Video On Demand (Q1 2017)
TV VoD free access
Earlier access to new movie releases at competitive prices
PPV Sports and Events
- No long-term contract requirements
- All channels in HD where available, no extra charge
- Local origination channels, local events and calendars, Library, Church and School activities,
Unfortunately, higher costs of content in the coming year require us to increase our pricing so that we may continue to bring you the full channel lineups in our Select, Prime, and Total packages.
New pricing as of February 1, 2017:
- Select $32.99
- Prime $81.99
- Total $90.99
Thank you for being a valued Skitter TV subscriber.
Premium Movie Channels
- Starz (6 Channels) – $9.99/month
- Encore (8 Channels) – $5.99/month
- Starz/Encore Package – $12.98/month
Digital TV Troubleshooting
If you are a Colo Telephone Digital TV subscriber and you have trouble with “no information available” on your Channel Guide or “no sound” on your TV – before calling our office try resetting your set-top box by unplugging the power cord on the back of the box for 30-60 seconds then plug it back in. Most of the time this process will reset your set-top box and the trouble goes away. Please call 377-2204 if this does not resolve the problem.
*Note: Internet & IPTV trouble will be repaired next business day.
*Please note: A Colo Telephone Company service call is $60.00/hour with a $30.00 minimum charge.